CAD Drafter | Beverly, MA
Meridian Associates has an immediate opening for a CAD Drafter in our Beverly Office. Meridian Asociates is a 100% employee-owned company that provides civil engineering, land surveying, aerial and mobile LiDAR services, landscape architecture and renewable energy design services throughout New England.
The ideal candidate is a team player who is energetic, motivated, takes initiative, and is committed to providing quality deliverables to our clients.
Responsibilities can vary in any given week and the preferred candidate will be challenged by wearing many hats and seeks to gain experience across multiple projects within the land development and planning fields.
- Researching and analyzing data on existing land use, environmental policies, and regulatory restrictions for project design compliance and consistency.
- Support project managers on a variety of land use planning and engineering support activities.
- Create maps and site design drawings using Civil3D 2016+ software.
- Prepare site/land development renderings in Adobe Photoshop for presentation purposes.
- Continually advance knowledge with upgrades in technology.
- Strong research and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently yet collaboratively.
- Ability to support multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to solve practical problems and to deal with a variety of situations.
- At least five (5) years of experience working as a draftsperson. We will consider an exceptional, entry-level candidate with appropriate work experience and/or skilsets as described here.
Meridian Associates, Inc. offers an attractive benefits package which includes Health Insurance, Disability Insurance, Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Time, 401K Participation and Section 125 Flexible Spending Account.
Please email a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on the first day of employment. It is our policy that applicants are treated equally without regard to their race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, military, or veteran status.