Senior Project Engineer | Beverly, MA
Meridian Associates, Inc., has an immediate opening for a Senior Project Engineer (civil) in our Beverly office. Meridian Associates is a 100% employee-owned company that provides civil engineering, land surveying, aerial and mobile LiDAR services, landscape architecture, and renewable energy design services throughout New England.
The Senior Project Engineer is responsible for everyday project activities, project delivery, overseeing all phases of the project from design to contract document and specification production, shop drawing checks, site visitation and project closeout. The ideal candidate will possess excellent technical knowledge within civil engineering and will have extensive knowledge of the project development process including construction, site design, site planning, site engineering, structural and MEP criteria as it relates to civil engineering. The candidate must be able to make civil engineering design decisions independently. The candidate will have demonstrable experience in directing and coordinating the workload of project teams and internal/external team members.
The candidate will possess effective management and time management skills, and s/he is enthusiastic to project manage, direct, and monitor all aspects of projects including the management of other personnel.
- Leadership skills, the ability to meet deadlines, and the motivation to provide high quality deliverables to clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized, detail-driven, and conscientious
- Multi-year experience with writing or editing specifications applicable to civil engineering
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of building codes, zoning regulations, and permitting/approval process as it relates to civil engineering and/or land development
- Thorough understanding of building systems and site requirements as it relates to civil engineering (Structural, MEP, Civil & Geo-Tech)
- Proficient and hands on with Civil3D 2016 +
- +/-10 years of experience
- Bachelorís degree in Civil Engineering
- Massachusetts P.E. licensure preferred, EIT highly desirable or interest to pursue.
Meridian Associates, Inc. offers an attractive benefits package which includes Health Insurance, Disability Insurance, Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Time, 401K Participation and Section 125 Flexible Spending Account.
Please email a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on the first day of employment. It is our policy that applicants are treated equally without regard to their race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, military, or veteran status.