Senior Survey Manager | Beverly, MA
Meridian Associates, Inc., has an opening for a Senior Survey Manager in our Beverly office. Meridian Associates is a 100% employee-owned company that provides civil engineering, land surveying, aerial and mobile LiDAR services, landscape architecture, and renewable energy design services throughout New England.
The preferred candidate will be highly proficient in Civil 3D 2016+ and have the ability to manage daily operations of field crews, scope and acquire new business, and manage department resources. S/he must have knowledge of land surveying techniques and best practices. The team member needs to be fully proficient with total stations and data collectors. Project experience with topographic route, utility, right of way, and telecommunication surveys is ideal. Meridian seeks a team player who operates with integrity and a positive attitude. The candidate will effectively manager their time and be able to supervise others.
- Highly proficient in Civil3D 2016+
- Highly competent to accurately and quickly download, process and assess data
- Motivated to provide high quality deliverables to clients
- Able to juggle multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized, detail-driven and conscientious
- +/- 10 years of experience
Preferred Education & Licensure:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- PLS is ideal or interest to acquire LSIT then PLS
Meridian Associates, Inc. offers an attractive benefits package which includes Health Insurance, Disability Insurance, Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Time, 401K Participation and Section 125 Flexible Spending Account.
Please email a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on the first day of employment. It is our policy that applicants are treated equally without regard to their race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, military, or veteran status.