Survey Instrument Operator | Beverly, MA
Meridian Associates is looking to hire an Survey Instrument Operator to perform a variety of tasks associated with land surveying and civil engineering. Applicant must be responsible, highly motivated, and a detail-oriented individual interested in joining our land surveying department. Applicant must be able to work in a team environment as a key member of a survey crew assisting in the performance of boundary, ALTA, topographic, and construction surveys utilizing the latest equipment and surveying technology.
- Work in a safe manner and obey all safety regulations.
- Work independently as a one-person crew as required.
- Daily uploading and downloading of data collectors.
- Daily care and charging of instrumentation.
- Continually advance knowledge with upgrades in technology.
Required Skills & Experience:
- +/- 2 years of survey instrument operation experience required.
- OSHA 10-hour safety course is a plus
- Must have a high school diploma.
- Must have good mathematical skills.
- Experience with Leica and Trimble survey equipment is a plus (GPS, Robotics, Total Stations, Levels, and Data Collectors).
- Experience with Carlson SurvCE and data collection software is a plus
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license in order to operate company vehicle.
- Must be dependable.
- Must be physically able to work outdoors and on construction sites under all weather conditions.
Meridian Associates, Inc. offers an attractive benefits package which includes Health Insurance, Disability Insurance, Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Time, 401K Participation and Section 125 Flexible Spending Account.
Please email a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on the first day of employment. It is our policy that applicants are treated equally without regard to their race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, military, or veteran status.