Meridian Associates Inc. has played a fundamental role in large-scale ground mounted solar photovoltaic (PV) projects across the region. With over 30 years of land development expertise and regulatory permit experience, Meridian has helped design and permit dozens of utility-scale solar PV systems.
Meridian’s services encompass multiple facets for the successful completion of ground-mounted solar PV projects throughout the feasibility, regulatory, design, project management and construction phases.
These services include:
- Site selection due diligence research and survey
- Existing Conditions, Final As-built and ALTA surveys
- Civil/site plan design and permitting
- Landscape Architecture
- Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR) surveys
- Construction-phase layout and administration