Senior Survey Manager and PLS | Massachusetts
The Senior Survey Manager will be highly proficient in Civil 3D and be able to manage daily operations of field crews, provide quality control, scope and acquire new business, manage department resources and coordinate with clients and engineering account managers. The candidate must have knowledge of land surveying techniques and best practices. The team member must be proficient with surveying equipment, including total stations, data collectors, LiDAR and 3D Laser Scanning. Project experience with topographic ALTA and construction surveys is ideal. Meridian seeks a team player who operates with integrity and a positive attitude. The candidate will effectively manage their time and be able to supervise others.
- Manage workload, staffing and quality control for all survey efforts.
- Project management for survey projects.
- Overseeing preparation of all types of survey plans.
- Prepare weekly survey crew schedules.
- Monitor project schedules, budgets & deliverables.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Highly competent to accurately and quickly download, process and assess data.
- Motivated to provide high quality deliverables to clients.
- Able to juggle multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized, detail-driven and conscientious.
- Team Manager.
- +/- 10 years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Land Surveying, Civil Engineering or related field.
- Massachusetts Professional Land Surveyor License.
Meridian Associates is a 100% employee-owned company and as such we encourage employee participation, innovation, and responsibility. We regularly ask for employee feedback to tailor our package to the needs of our staff. Meridian Associates is proud to offer employees a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
Meridian Associates is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for its employees. It is our policy to ensure that applicants to Meridian and employees of Meridian are treated equally without regard to their race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, military, or veteran status.
Please email a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on the first day of employment.